Saturday, June 20, 2015

Day Six. Last Day in Cancun

white crab
Visiting our engagement spot

Dare I say this was my most favorite night of the entire trip? We had one last dinner booked and my family decided to eat a big lunch with out us while we were swimming so they gave us the reservation to go by ourselves. We went to a place called Tequila that was right on the beach. We had the best drinks and fajitas and after dinner we took a long walk on the beach all the way back to where we got engaged. We took a ton of silly pictures and wrote our names in the sand and Brock wrote that adorable "Marry Me" and said it would be a cute picture with my ring. We had so much fun making music videos to Beyonce 'Drunk in Love' and then we watched the sun go down. I will never forget those last moments in the spot where he asked me to be his wife or how much joy and how loved I felt on our last night in paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top