Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve | 12.24.14




We celebrate Christmas eve with Brock's side of the family every year and they make a yummy dinner and its always decorated beautifully (these people know how to throw a party) we move on to dessert and then we play left right center and this year we played a poker game too. We opened up our Christmas pajamas and presents from his parents that night so we could go straight to the Glendenning breakfast in the morning. Our parents both spoiled us so much! I don't think I have ever had a better Christmas! when we got home that night we were to excited and decided to open each others presents so we could sleep in. (oh to be a kid again) Brock got me these beautiful Alex & Ani bracelets. The charms stand for eternal knot, life's path and an initial for Rissa. I thought this gift was so special because I totally wasn't expecting it!  I didn't even know he knew what they were, and the fact he picked out each charm. He also got me some wine glasses because he knows I think they are pretty and this light up mirror I had been asking for. It was so much fun waking up together in our own house Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top