Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas | 12.25.14


Christmas morning we headed over to Bart and Teddy Sue's house for breakfast! This was my first time going and its a tradition for Brock and his family. It did not disappoint I loved the chai tea, it was so yummy! and of course all the cinnamon rolls. I love that both of our families live in St. george because right after breakfast we headed to my parents to open presents and hang out before we went to my grandparents for christmas dinner.  Our parents spoiled us. This christmas was my absolute favorite. I loved all the presents that were combined for our house and for both of us to enjoy. After dinner at my grandparents we went down into my grandpas garage. He loves old cars and he has had this corvette since before I was born. He started it up for Brock and showed him his firebird thats even older than the corvette. I loved seeing my grandpa, my dad and brock all in the same place talking and hanging out. Thats what christmas is really about right? I will cherish these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top