Sunday, November 16, 2014

Finally 21! | 11.16.14




Guys, I had an amazing birthday! I felt so special and loved! My friend Nena threw me a birthday party with so many friends including a birthday sash and my very own "birthday babe" cup. She is the best and so thoughtful!  The next day it was off to Vegas with Brock's family. It was originally supposed to be both of our families but my mom got sick at the last minute. It was still a lot of fun. Brock booked us a room at the Trump ( we love staying there because its right across the street from fashion show mall) we shopped all day and then went to lunch at CPK and later that night we had reservations at Capital Grille ( a family fav) they had decorations and a card waiting at our table! It was so much fun, I love birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top