Friday, July 4, 2014

Wine Tasting & Vineyard Tour


 I was most excited about touring the vineyards and wineries, we called a limo service and got a package deal that let us tour three vineyards, wine taste and it came with an ice chest full of sodas, water and a veggie/meat picnic to set up at the vineyard of our choice. I obviously couldn't wine taste because I wasn't 21 but I did get to drink a fuzzy apple drink, eat gelato, and enjoy the picnic! we also toured the wine caves where they keep all of the barrels of wine! it's cold and misty in the caves, perfect for storing wine. I definitely want to go back and experience the vineyards again!

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see you beautiful ladies enjoying a luxurious trip to the vineyard. I hope wine tasting was fun for everyone. You really went all out on that trip, which is good because there is no better way to go to a winery than to go in class, right? Anyway, thanks for sharing that, Marissa! All the best! :)

    Irvin Moss @ The Brewmeister

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top