Wednesday, June 18, 2014

House tour


 We built a house and it's all done! my dad is the electrician for Salisbury homes and he turned all my ideas into reality. It's more than I could have imagined! I told him I loved crystals and white cabinets and he made this house so beautiful I can't believe it's mine. It's three bedrooms and two and a half bath, perfect lighting and beautiful matte wood grey floors.
 We did the final walk through today and I got the keys to the place! We are still putting together the final touches! But isn't that lavender wall and French doors to die for!? I will be leaving my little condo this week and I am too excited!

1 comment:

  1. This house is perfect! I love that your dad and the team was able to encapsulate your personality! I can't wait to see the furniture and decor you put in it.❤️

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top