Monday, October 15, 2012

October 14 2012






 Yesterday marked a special day in our relationship it has been one year since our first kiss and i'll never forget standing in the middle of the street with him freezing! and the beautiful ring around the moon! that morning we woke up and I wanted to go to breakfast to celebrate, so we got ready and he kept rushing me, trying to get me out the door!  finally, were in the car and we park and I'm not expecting anything, I'm taking pictures of everything like I always do and he gets us a table and there is a girl sitting at our table I haven't seen her face yet and then Megan looks at me and says surprise! I instantly start balling and make a scene (I think we embarrassed Brock) They had been planning her visit since earlier that week and I had no idea! I felt so special that they did this for me It was so much fun showing her our apartment. Im still in shock that they pulled it off because I'm the type of person who ruins every surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top